BURAQ PROFILE UPVC
Our inquisitiveness never rested here; recently we have achieved yet another milestone by setting up a new domain of UPVC windows and doors systems by the name of BURAQ UPVC PROFILES. UPVC is considered as the most reliable and durable alternative to conventional materials used for windows and door frames. UPVC stands for un-plasticized polyvinyl chloride. It is a form of plastic which is harder and sturdier than PVC.
Our products are designed to improve your home and lifestyle. That is why we at BURAQ UPVC PROFILES offer an extensive range of customized UPVC doors and windows solutions to our clients that are designed and installed professionally in order to meet your requirements. Our products offer complete protection from all sorts of weathers during summers or winters while giving a contemporary yet attractive outlook to your home or office.
Benefits Of UPVC Windows:
UPVC windows are a great option if you’re looking for new double or triple glazing to help insulate your home. Here are some of the key benefits:
- UPVC windows are very easy to maintain and clean – they can be made like new with just the wipe of a damp cloth.
- UPVC is a naturally warm material and the multi-chambered frames of uPVC are great for insulation, helping you keep your bills down during the winter. Windows made with uPVC are generally better thermal insulators than aluminum.
- UPVC is a lightweight material, which makes uPVC double or triple glazed windows quick and easy to install.
- UPVC can last up to 20 years in great conditions, meaning your investment will be one that lasts. They will also not lose their color or fade at all during their lifespan.
- At Buraq we offer brilliant imitation wood effects meaning your windows can look amazing without high costs. There are also a wide variety of color choices.
- We guarantee all our uPVC windows for 15 years – they won’t rot, they won’t peel, they won’t warp.
- UPVC tends to be cheaper than aluminum.
BURAQ UPVC PROFILES provides a unique combination of technology expertise in plastic processing and the use of vast resources in module of German grade DIN 1.1236 equivalent to AISI 1064 to give you high quality UPVC window and door profiles. Our path-breaking innovation is created at our fully integrated manufacturing facility that includes high-tech co-extrusion and post co-extrusion process, introduced for the first time in Pakistan, along with in-house tooling expertise and specialist supervision.